I can't believe I forgot to upload this!
These are the accesories of my steampunk costume I made for wearing in the last Manga-con at my city, some months ago. Mostly made with recycled materials.
1. The top hat, carriage driver model, shorter than the typical mage one: I used the ribbon of my last schoolgirl costume, the feather of the hat of my "The Mask" costume, a little thinguie that was decorating a chocolate box and the googles, made with the "mouths" of two big water bottles and a little piece of a jeans cloth I had from some pants I fixed ^^ Oh and two pieces of transparent paper for the "lens"
2. The gun, it's the typical watergun for kids, but with a recolour. The holster it's made with cloth from a vampire costume cape I had and a button my mom removed from a shirt.
3. The camera's cover looked to modern for the cosplay so I made a cover for the cover XD made in the same style of the holster ^^ Sadly I lost it at the end of the 'Con.
4. Cuff. Made with a watch I loved but got broken, with a white rose from... I can't remember where, some copper wires and a little of red plastic paper. It looks great in eprson, the photo doesn't makes it justice
5. And the last, the big piece of my collection, the steamer back pack. Made with a big water bottle, some pieces I wanted to throw, medical blisters, newspaper and the holders from a very old and ruined backpack I had. The upper part of it can be open, we used it for keeping the food inside for not buying it at the 'Con bar, where it was expensive and always crowded.
It looked so good all together I'm sad of not using it again
All these pieces where really cheap, only the hat, the gun and the paint were bought ^^